We at Bysak, make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
This Policy, in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions, explains how we may use the information we collect about you, as well as the rights you have over any personal information, we hold about you.
Please read this Policy and our Terms and Conditions; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them. In case you want to avail "Right to be forgotten" then please leave us an email at email@example.com
Information we collect
We collect information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number shipping address, transaction details, and IP address) when you:
visit the Website
register on or buy products on the Website
take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; or contact us via email, phone or letter,
You have the right to ask us to not process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. [You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data.] You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a right to withdraw your consent given to us for collection, processing, storing, etc. of any information provided by you, at any time and you may do so by sending an email to us at email@example.com. In case you do not provide or later withdraw your consent, we have the option to not provide services for which the said information was sought.
we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities and publicly available sources such as social media websites. This additional data helps us to check the accuracy of the data we hold about you and to send you the most relevant offers and promotions.
How we use your information
We collect your personal information to better understand you and to enable us to personalise your experience with Bysak, including offers, promotions and services to meet your needs. We use your information to:
Personalize our services, offers and promotions to you;
Operate your online account and your rewards for life account;
Process your online orders and in-store purchases;
Tell you about important changes to Bysak;
Develop and improve our products and services;
Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; and
check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
(In performing such checks, your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies who keep a record of that information, but these are not credit checks and your credit rating will not be affected.)
From time to time, we may also share your information with carefully selected partners to enable them to help us provide you with the best service from Bysak. However, we will never give permission for any of these partners to contact you directly with marketing information unless we have your consent and all our parties adhere to strict data protection policies.
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: fulfill your orders and process your payments; process, maintain, and service your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our team & salespeople; track and categorize your activity and interests on our websites and mobile applications, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience in our stores, on our websites, and through our mobile applications;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications; and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our websites and mobile applications; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our websites and mobile applications; and improve our websites and mobile applications;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
Marketing and Customer Research
With your prior agreement, we may contact you by email, post, SMS or phone:
With details of offers and information about products or offers;
With offers and information about products or services from selected partners, or for customer research e.g. to help improve our services, products, stores or the Website.
It is entirely your choice if you wish to receive or not receive this information. However, if you tell us that you don’t want to receive marketing information from us this will mean that you won’t get details of great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
You may choose to no longer receive marketing information from us by:
Clicking on the "unsubscribe" link on the footer of any of our e-mails to opt of email communications